I also enjoy talking with the parents and seeing how they interact with their children. It's much different than the U.S., and in my opinion, much better! For example:
- a 3 year old can cut fruit with a sharp knife
- the kids don't need safety scissors because they just use regular ones
- the 6 year old can walk to the store alone
- if food or a pacifier falls on the floor, they can stick it back in their mouths
- and, they rarely get sick!
That's just a little info for now, but I could go on and on about everything I've seen in just a few short days! I'm a little tired, but doing well. I haven't gotten sick of the 50ish degree weather yet and manage to spend a fair amount of time outside walking or in the garden. I LOVE the garden as you'll see from the pictures. Overall, things are good! Now it's time to clean up a little and get the girls from kindergarten (preschool).